Hi all, Some changing in coming for our guild.
We've decided to amend our officer ranks to relay new expectation, new and more focused roles. This in turn should keep things new fresh and also give people that have worked hard to get us where we are to have a nice break and enjoy the game (if they wish too).
Officer rank will be reset, so all current officers will be made to core.
The current roles we have spaces for are as follows;
(Even Mala needs a break from time to time)
So not only will this be so mala can have a night off if he ever needs one but this person will be the only other person who speaks during boss fights. This means more concentration, more focus, & more progression.
Good knowledge is key and to be able to explain tactics clearly to the group, our target is and always will be to make good progression and enjoy doing it.
Along side Pendragon this person needs to be a good talkative person, someone who is knowledgeable and able to ask good open questions to find out more about potential trials before they are invited. Pendragon and this officer will be using Google docs to track recruitment so we don't have any more "who was that?" when they gquit months later because we didn't bother with them.
As you can see where keeping things simple for now, we want 2 - 3 officers for now, we'll see how this goes and then increase if/where needed.
The roles above are additional task, as officers you'll be expected to do/be the following;
- Be a highly active in game.
- Ensuring your maximising your character's potential.
- Be a team player and be able to relay changes/ideas across to other guild members.
- Maintain "peace" in game, we all love the banter but theres always a line, know it and keep on top of it.
- Be a presence in game, Keep new members involved and old members entertained :) Not a raid night? get a M+ team together, test out newbies to ensure they're ready for raiding and so on.
- Be open to other members, if they have an issue they need to be able to speak to you. it'll be your responsibility to feed back to the leaders or take action.
- Assist in the tracking of player performance, and help others achieve a high level. (This doesn't mean boost everyone, but help the ones that want to do better)
- Assist the leaders in developing and improving our guild with new ideas from you or the team.
- Assist with the management of the guild bank, shit items? Sell them, out of mats request members to chip in, charging raiders if required during raids ect.
Above all, Know our guild rules abide by them, make sure others do. Kick Coco if needed but always invite him back. Any questions speak to a GM.
Applications can be done by speaking to my self, Steveo and Mala, we'll have a chat on discord to discuss. We'll have all our conversations and feedback to people at a later date on our decision.
Thanks you to our existing officers for the work they have put in, should they wish to apply again feel free too, everyone will have equal opportunity and a fair application. (/roll highest gets it!)
We look forward to speaking with you all.