Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Guild Updates
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Updates

Hi all, Some changing in coming for our guild.We've decided to amend our officer ranks to relay new expectation, new and more focused roles. This in turn should keep things new fresh and also give people that have worked hard to get us where we ar...
Small Crix 342d
Crix7436Small Not Sagres 341d
[Pinned] Guild Twinking!
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Twinking!

Greetings,We started a small Twinking team in our Guild.We are going to progress every raid in every expansion.We will start with Vanilla.Molten core > Blackwing lair > Ruins of AHN'Qiraj > Temple of AHN'Qiraj.Raid team so far:Teicknilla:...
Small Mala 1y
Mala5346Small Mr. G 1y
General Discussion

How to be pro player

I was recently was inspired by some fellow guildies to share the secret on how to be an good player, and all you need to do is follow these 8 EASY steps! Step 1: Be Teick.Step 2: Play in Vanilla. (I'm not saying you're worse for not playing in van...
Member avatar small Teick 358d
Teick3243Small Mala 355d
General Discussion

Guild announcement

Hi Guys!Just wanted to give you a little update. My self and Steveo have been leading this guild for a good few years now and feel its about time we had some additional input into our guild focus and progress.Tonight we came to the decision and a...
Small Crix 361d
Crix2190Small Galgo 360d
General Discussion

Youtube video with BiS lists

I have been watching youtube videos recently & I stumbled upon this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yyCQ8SkG7w, this is a guide basically to all bosses & what is BiS, it doesn't include trinkets or relics but it is a big help. You may not...
Small Crimson 1y
Crimson5306Small Galgo 1y
General Discussion

Mythic kill!

Cant use image for some reason, click!First Mythic kill :D
Member avatar small Pendragon 1y
Pendragon7326Small Galgo 1y
General Discussion

Say hi!

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Galgo 1y
Galgo8369Small Quester 1y
Page 1